- 45ml Whisky
- 30ml Fresh grapefruit juice
- 7.5ml Honey
- Dash of lemon juice
- Shake all the ingredients with ice
- Strain into a coupe glass.
- 50ml Whiksy
- 5ml lime juice
- 1tsp sugar
- 60ml soda water
- Fresh mint leaves
- Muddle together the fresh mint, sugar and lime in a tall glass.
- Load with ice,
- Add the Whisky and top up with soda water.
- 60ml Whisky
- Half a lime cut into wedges
- A quarter cup of diced cucumber
- 5 sprigs of fresh mint
- 100ml cold limeade (or lemonade)
- Muddle the lime, cucumber and mint at the bottom of a rocks glass.
- Fill the glass with ice and add the whisky.
- Top up with limeade. Garnish with mint, a lime wedge and cucumber wheel.
- 17ml Whisky
- 14ml simple syrup
- 14ml lemon juice
- Sparkling white wine
- Cherry and lemon peel
- Mix the whisky, lemon and simple syrup in a tin and lightly shake.
- Strain into a chilled glass.
- Top with sparkling wine
- Drop in a cherry then twist the lemon peel and pop it in.
- 50ml Whisky
- Freshly pressed green apples to top up
- An apple fan to garnish
- Mix and shake the whisky and apple juice.
- Pour into a tumbler over ice.
- 40ml Whisky
- Soda or sparkling water
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- Add the whisky and stir with a spoon to cool it.
- Top up with soda and stir
- Garnish with lemon.
- 50ml Whisky
- 25ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 12.5ml sugar syrup
- Half an egg white (optional)
- 2 dashes of aromatic bitters
- Mix the ingredient in a shaker with ice
- Shake vigorously for 10-12 seconds
- Strain into a chunky tumbler
- Garnish with a twist of lemon.
Are you 18 or older?
This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave.