Single Lady Sangria
*Recipe thanks to Delish: https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/a51524/single-ladies-sangria-recipe/
750ml bottle rosé
1 1/2 cup seltzer
1/2 cup pomegranate juice
1/2 cup vodka
1/4 cup raspberry liqueur
1 cup sliced strawberries
1 cup raspberries
Combine Rosé, seltzer, pomegranate juice, vodka, and raspberry liqueur in a large pitcher and stir. Add strawberries and raspberries, then refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. Stir before serving.
1 bottle Champagne, chilled
Strawberries, cut into hearts
– Using a paring knife, cut strawberries into a heart shape. Pierce about 2-3 onto skewers.
– In champagne flutes, fill each glass about two-thirds full with champagne. Pour in about a tablespoon of grenadine on top. Garnish with strawberry skewers.
Raspberry Champagne Floats
*Recipe thanks to The Cookie Rookie: https://www.thecookierookie.com/raspberry-pink-champagne-floats/
2-3 scoops raspberry sorbet
1 cup pink champagne I used Barefoot Pink Moscato
fresh raspberries for garnish
– Place scoops of sorbet in a large wine glass.
– Pour champagne over the sorbet.
– Top with raspberries.
– Allow it to melt while you sip or eat with a spoon, either way works!
Love Potion Martini
*Recipe thanks to The Cookie Rookie: https://www.thecookierookie.com/love-potion-9-martini/
1 cup pomegranate juice
90 ml strawberry vodka
90 ml Black Raspberry Liqueur
2 small chunks of dry ice (optional if available – it’s just for the smoke affect)
2 strawberries cut into hearts for garnish (optional)
– In a cocktail shaker, combine the pomegranate juice, vodka, and raspberry liqueur. Shake to combine.
– Place 1 chunk dry ice into the bottom of each glass.
– Pour the martini over a very small piece of dry ice.
– Garnish with skewered strawberry hearts if desired. Pretty cute
– Wait 5-10 minutes for the dry ice to dissolve (and enjoy the fun show!) before drinking.