Take a sip of this sweet and salty caramel Cocktail:
For the Rim:
- Caramel sauce/ Melted caramel
- Sea Salt ( Do not use normal table salt as it will change the texture)
For the Cocktail:
- 90 ml Chocolate Liqueur ( Nachtmusik)
- 90 ml Caramel Vodka (LaVodka)
- 30 ml Milk
- 30 ml Cream
- Prepare Martini glass (Or tumbler) by dipping te rim in the caramel sauce and then sprinkle the sea salt onto the rim.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- In a cocktail shaker, fill with ice, chocolate liqueur, Vodka, Milk and Cream. Shake until the shaker is cold. (20- 30 shake will do the trick)
- Strain the martini mixture into the glass and enjoy!