Here are our top 5 Gin and Tonic’s that we think are the perfect Gin and Tonic combinations!
Thanks to Buzzfeed for the G&T inspiration: https://bzfd.it/2WOePHC
1. Strawberry And Black Pepper Gin And Tonic :
- 50ml Gin (You can use any Gin) ,
- 4 large strawberries,
- black peppercorns and grinder,
- 200ml Tonic Water.
Pour the gin into the glass, and add three sliced strawberries. Fill the glass with ice, and a twist of black pepper. Pour in the tonic water, stir, and add a strawberry for garnish.
- 45ml Gin
- 60ml Fresh blood orange juice
- couple dashes orange bitters
- 120ml Tonic water
Fill a highball glass with ice. Add gin, blood orange juice, and orange bitters.Top with tonic water and gently stir. Garnish with a blood orange slice and serve.
- 170ml Fresh cranberries
- 60ml White granulated sugar
- 120ml Water
- Splash of orange juice
- 2ml pure vanilla extract
- Fresh Thyme leaves
- Gin of choice
- Tonic of choice
- 2 Fresh tarragon leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon Brown raw sugar
- 60ml Fresh squeezed ruby red grapefruit, strained
- 60ml Gin (any Gin can be used)
- 150ml Tonic Water
- A sliver of grapefruit
- Ice Cubes
In a cocktail shaker, add the tarragon and the sugar. Then add a handful of ice cubes, the grapefruit juice and the gin. Shake it up.
Fill a tall glass halfway with ice cubes. Add a some tarragon leaves, and sliver of grapefruit. Pour contents of shaker into glass and top off with tonic water.
5. Blackberry And Lemon Gin And Tonic:
- 12 blackberries
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 2 Lemons
- 125ml simple syrup
- 240ml Gin
- Tonic water
Place 3 blackberries and 5 mint leaves into each glass and stir together.
Pour lemon juice, simple syrup and gin into a cocktail shaker and fill with ice. Shake for 1 minute.
Fill each glass with ice, and divide mixture from shaker into each glass. Top off each drink with tonic water, stir and serve.