Enjoy a boozy ice lolly this Summer! A refreshing sparkling wine infused boozy ice lolly.
Prep time: 10
Freezing time: 6 Hours/ Overnight
- 500ml Sparkling Rosè (we used Durbanville Hills)
- 500ml Sparkling White wine (we used Durbanville Hills)
- A handful of pomegranate rubies/seeds
- A handful of Raspberries
- Wooden Ice cream sticks
- Ice Cream molds
- Divide the sparkling rosè wine, pomegranate rubies & raspberries into 1/2 of all the ice cream mould.
- Freeze for about an hour to hour and a half, so that’s the sparkling rosè begins to freeze. Place your ice cream sticks into the partially frozen rosè.
- Freeze for another hour or two. Once the rosè layer is frozen pour the white sparkling wine into the ice cream mould & freeze for 3 to 4 hour OR overnight