Rosemary Mezcal Negroni
- 60 ml Mezcal (Tequila)
- 30 ml sweet vermouth
- 30 ml Rosemary – infused Campari
- Garnish: GrapeFruit peel & Rosemary spring
- Add all ingredients in a mixing glass with ice and stir.
- Strain into a rock glass over fresh ice.
- Express oil from a grapefruit peel over the drink and discard.
- Garnish with a rosemary spring .(optional: Using a kitchen torch, flame the rosemary until it smokes and extinguish before serving.)
- *Rosemary- infused Campari: In a large Mason jar , combine 12 ml Campari and rosemary springs and seal. Let sit at room temperature for 24 hours, shaking occasionally. Strain out solids and keep in the refrigerator for up to one month.
Image and recipe from liquor.com