Set the New Year on Fire
- 20 ml lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 15 ml simple syrup
- 6 mint leaves
- 60 ml Whiskey (We used Bains, but any whiskey can be used)
- 15 ml Campari
- Garnish: flaming lime shell*
- Add lime juice, syrup and mint leaves to a Collins glass and press gently with a muddler.
- Add scotch and fill with crushed ice.
- Float Campari on top and fill with more crushed ice.
- Garnish with a flaming lime shell*.
*Flaming lime shell: Squeeze juice from half a lime, reserving juice for another use. Place lime shell atop prepared cocktail and place 1 sugar cube inside. Douse sugar cube with Bacardi 151 rum and carefully light on fire. Extinguish before drinking.