A classic with a twist! Add a dash of Durbanville hills Honeysuckle to a classic Mule cocktail.
For the Cocktail:
- 35ml Count Pushkin Pineapple Vodka
- 20-25ml Salted & Toasted Coconut & Ginger syrup*
- 50ml Grapefruit Juice
- Durbanville Hills Honeysuckle
- Salt Water Mist Spray**
- Garnish: Toasted Lime & Mint
For The Salted & Toasted Coconut & Ginger syrup*:
- 500ml Water
- 250ml Coconut Milk
- 50g Ginger Root
- 5g Coarse Salt
- 500g Sugar
For The Salt Water:
- 4 Parts Hot water
- 1 Part Salt
- Blend ingredients until salt is dissolved & place in dasher bottle
For the Salted & Toasted Coconut & Ginger Syrup*:
- Chop up ginger, add to hot pan and toast for 2-3 min on medium heat. Add water, bring to a boil & simmer for 3 min.
- Add coconut milk, sugar and salt. Bring to a bill while stirring. Simmer for 3-5min & set aside to cool.
- Strain and bottle.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week
For The Cocktail:
- Before making the drink, but a lime into wedges and toast in a hot pan on both sides until brown and fragrant.
- Take a copper or tiki mug and fill with ice.
- Pour pineapple vodka, salted coconut & toasted ginger syrup, & grapefruit juice in the mug and stir.
- Top up with Durbanville Hills Honeysuckle and give another light stir.
- Garnish with toasted lime and mint & spray with salt water.
Are you 18 or older?
This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave.