Tant’ Sannie se Melktert Dom Pedro
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- A plash of milk
- 2 shots (or more) of Tant’Sannie se melktert
- Groun cinnamon to taste
Blend ice cream and Tant’ Sannie togeher until milkshake consistecy is reached. Add cinnamon to tatse. Pour into 2 glasses and sprinkle with cinnoman. Enjoy!
Tant’Sannie B-52 Cocktail Shooter
- 15ml coffee liqueur
- 15ml Tant’ Sannie se Melktert
- 15ml Orange liqueur (Triple sec)
- Pour the three drinks into a shot glass with the coffee liqueur in first followed by Tant’ Sannie and finally the orange liqueur.
Slowly pour in the liqueurs on the back of a spoon for the perfect layering.
Tant’Sannie’s Sundae and Homemade Caramel
- 60ml Tant’ Sannie se Melktert
- 600ml Ice cream
- 200ml Fresh Cream (Whipped)
For the Ginger Bicuit Crumble:
- 120g Ginger Biscuit
- 2tbs melted butter
For the Caramel:
- 1/2 cups Sugar
- 3tbs Butter
- 1/4 Cup Tant’Sannie se Melktert
For the Carame:
- Place the sugar in a heavy based pan/ saucepan and allow it to melt slowly over medium heat, stiriing with a spoon. Clumps will form and turn a dark colour.
- Slowly add the butter and mix for about 2-3 minutes.
- Slowly drizzle in the Tant’Sannie while stirring.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool so that it thickens.
For the Crumble:
- Place biscuit and melted butter in a blender/ food processor and blitz until crumb.
For the Sunday:
- Whisky the Tant’ Sannie into 400ml of the frozen Ice cream slowly sothat it doesn’t become to liquid.
- Whisk the cream to stiff peak.
- Glaze eaxh Sunday glass with caramel
- Layer starting with crumble, then spoon some ice cream, followed by the “Tant’ Sannie ice cream mixture”
- Contineu until all is used.