Who says Halloween is only for our friends across the pond in America? We think any excuse is perfect to gather with friends and have a great time. Consider this your official invitation to have some spooky cocktails this Halloween.
Now, the perfect Halloween party drink should be a little eerie and a whole lot of fun. That’s what makes these fog drinks perfect for some holiday fun!
- Time- 2 hours
- Yields- 12 shots
- 1 packet lime jelly
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup vodka
- 1 packed gummy or sour worms
- Full cream or Orley Whip (Optional)
- Boil cup of water.
- Empty jelly powder into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling water.
- Continue stirring for two minutes or until the jelly is completely dissolved.
- Add in the 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of vodka.
- Stir until mixed and pour into cups filled 1/2 to 3/4 of the way.
- Pour jelly into your cups (shot glasses) and refrigerate for half hour.
- Add gummy worms hanging over the sides. Place in fridge.
- Refrigerate for a half hour and add a gummy worm to the middle if desired. Continue refrigerating until set.
- Add cream before serving. (Optional)