Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 1 Punch Bowl
- 1 part fresh lemon juice
- 1 part honey
- 7.5 cm piece of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- 6 parts fresh orange juice
- 4 parts pear nectar/juice
- 4 parts Whisky
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- In a large saucepan, combine 8 parts water, the fresh lemon juice, honey, and ginger; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain into a large bowl; let cool.
- Add the orange juice, pear nectar, Canadian Club whisky, and lemon slices and chill.
- Serve over ice.