- 30 ml lime juice
- 30 ml simple syrup
- 30 ml water
- 1 package unflavoured gelatine (1/4 oz)
- 90 ml rum
- 90 ml crème de banane
- food colouring (optional)
- Pour the lime juice, simple syrup and water into a glass container and add the gelatine.
- Allow this to sit for one minute.
- Microwave on high for thirty seconds.
- Stir thoroughly, ensuring the gelatine is dissolved.
- Add the rum, banana liqueur and food colouring.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Pour into shot glasses, moulds or a baking pan for a sheet of Jell-O to cut up once set.
- Refrigerate until the liquid sets. (At least 2 hours, but overnight refrigeration is recommended)