How eerie and awesome does this Sparkling Cranberry Eyeball Punch look? If you are feeling extra gory, you can make it look like a Bloody Eyeball Punch.
This crazy looking punch is very easy to make. The eyeballs are just made out of litchis with blueberries (raisins can work too) stuffed inside of them. So Easy!
The vodka is optional if you would like to make a non-alcoholic version.
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 5 min
- Yield: 12 – 16 servings
- 2 cans peeled & pitted litchis in heavy syrup (Fresh works too)
- 2 cups of fresh blueberries
- 1,5 liter cranberry juice, divided
- ½ cup castor sugar
- 4 cups orange juice
- 3 cups ginger ale
- 1 ½ cup vodka (optional)
- Dry ice (optional)
- Drain lychees and reserve syrup from one can. Insert 1 blueberry into the opening of each lychee to create eyeballs. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 cup cranberry juice and caster sugar. Bring to a simmer, whisking until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- In a large punch bowl or large drink dispenser, whisk together reserved litchis syrup, cranberry/sugar mixture, regular cranberry juice, orange juice, ginger ale, and vodka (if using).
- Store punch and litchi eyeballs separately in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When serving – Stir in litchi eyeballs and add a block of dry ice to create smoke and keep it extra cold (optional).
- Serve punch!