- 1 lime, halved
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup sweetened cranberry juice
- 1 bottle champagne
- 12 fresh cranberries
- 4 small sprigs fresh rosemary
- Rime champagne flutes with lime and dip in sugar. Pour 1/4 cup cranberry juice into each glass and top with champagne.
- Use a toothpick to poke a hole through cranberries. Thread rosemary skewer through cranberries and garnish mimosas.
- 1 bottle Champagne (or Prosecco)
- 12 oz. coconut rum, divided
- 1 c. pineapple juice
- 1 lime wedge
- 1/2 c. finely shredded coconut
- Rim 12 champagne flutes with lime wedge and dip in coconut to coat. Fill each halfway with Champagne or Prosecco. Add 1-ounce coconut rum to each glass, then top with pineapple juice and serve.
- We can’t think of a better way to wake up on Christmas morning: This merry drink is 2 parts champagne and 1 part white cranberry juice. Don’t skip the red-green sanding sugar rim. First, dip the glass in water to make sure the sugar sticks.