- 15ml Tequila
- 30ml Lime juice
- 20ml Simple Syrup
- 15ml Red wine (We used Durbanville Hills Pinotage)
- Garnish : Lime Wheel
- In a cocktail shaker, add the tequila, lime juice & simple syrup with ice. Shake until Chilled
- Strain into a Martini glass (Or any cocktail glass you have)
- Using a spoon slowly pour the wine on the back of the spoon to float the red wine on the tequila mixture
- Garnish with a lime wheel
Are you 18 or older?
This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave.